Workplace campaigns are much more than just collecting money. They bring awareness of local issues facing our community to local businesses.
Our community needs are evolving and so are our campaign options. We rise to the challenge and give help then, now, and always. YES, you should have your United Way campaign, and YES we are here to help with THREE EASY OPTIONS.
Graphics and Print Materials to Use and Share
- Campaign brochure (Link: https://uwce.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Brochure.pdf ) *image preview
- Employee pledge form (Link: https://app.mobilecause.com/form/ukSr3g?vid=b2i4j )
- Online pledge form (Link: uwce.org/give )
- Prize giveaway form (Link: https://app.mobilecause.com/form/n7d0Gg?vid=b2ic9 )
- Zoom backgrounds (Link the ones already on the campaign hq)
- Live United
- Step N Repeat (yellow)
- Step N Repeat (white)
- 2020 Impact *(include, but don’t link. Page not finished yet)
Materials to Help You Plan the Campaign at Your Workplace
- Your role as the United Way Champion at your workplace
(Link: https://uwce.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Your-Role.docx )
- Invite United Way to speak at your team meeting
(Link: JGrusheski@uwce.org )
- Sample messages and emails to share with your coworkers
(Link: https://uwce.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/SAMPLE-EMAILS-AND-TEXTS.docx )
- Best practices for a successful campaign
(Link: https://uwce.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Best-Practices.docx )
- Frequently asked Questions
(Link: uwce.org/faq )
- (Link: uwce.org/designationpolicy )
- 2021 funded nonprofits
(Link: uwce.org/fundednonprofits )
- Herschel V. Jenkins Trust Fund
(Link: uwce.org/hvj )
*image preview should look something like this. Height/alignment must be the same (like the first three, not the last)
County Service Centers
- Link Inserts for each *image preview like above
- Bryan County
(Link: https://uwce.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Bryan-County-Insert-2021.pdf )
- Effingham County
(Link: https://uwce.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Effingham-County-Insert-2021.pdf )
- Liberty County
(Link: https://uwce.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Liberty-County-Insert-2021_v2.pdf )
Become a Caring Club® member by donating an undesignated gift to the Community Fund of $182 or more. Caring Club® members qualify for special savings at participating businesses in the Coastal Empire that recognize United Way’s impact in making our community stronger. Cards are mailed in late April to the address provided on the pledge form. See participating businesses.
Members are 40 years and younger contributing a minimum of $365 or 14 hours of volunteer service tracked through United Way Volunteers. The group offers leadership development, volunteer opportunities, and networking events. Learn more.
These donors demonstrate leadership with a deep commitment to making our community a better place by giving a minimum gift of $1,200. Couples may combine gifts for membership. Beacon Society members are acknowledged by name each year and have exclusive events. Learn More.
Created and led by women of the Beacon Society, this group engages and inspires other women leaders to provide access to transportation for women and children through annual fundraising efforts. Learn More.
Having made a faithful investment in bettering the lives of others, these donors have contributed to any United Way for 10 years or more. Join by giving today, and come along with us as we serve the Coastal Empire! Learn More.
Your Resource Development Team
VP of Resource Development
Bryan County Area Director
Liberty County Assistant Area Director
Effingham County Area Director